Sunday, May 13, 2012

Love your baby girl

This post is dedicated to all the mommas out there on the day that celebrates the one woman who is always by our side.

I personally would like to thank my own mom for everything she has done for me. From laying in bed for three months straight just to bring me into this world to staying up with me at night when pet cemetery scared the hell out of me as a child, to checking my 25 page papers, to attending every event i have been in, no matter how big or small, and so much more, you have always been there for me mom. I am the young woman I am today because of you. Even though I'm an almost college grad (who has her own business cards now), I am still and always will be your little girl. Even though it's not enough, all I can possibly say is thank you.

Now for the other most important woman in my life, my grandmas.

For my grandma Norma that's in heaven, I miss not seeing you on day's like today. But I still know your always with me and watching me grow.

To my grandma, Alba. In every picture I have as a toddler before I could walk, you are holding me up to stand on my feet. From that age until now, you were always helping me to stand strong. Your always there to support me (and feed me) and I can't ever say how much you mean to me.

To my readers, tell the mommas in your life how much they mean to you. I think we can all agree they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment